OK, so it's going to be a really short speech.
What in the world is CLSA thinking? Other than introducing her audience to folksy colloquialisms such as "you betcha," "you're darn tootin" or giving tips on field-dressing a moose, it's hard to know what intellectual fortitude she will add at an event attended by 1,300 fund managers from 32 countries managing more than $10 trillion of assets. William Pesek • September 12, 2009
Blumenauer's end-of-life counseling once favored by Palin
God's Own Party
Palin's favorite baby sitter wins!
No one can know the secret life of the secret Sarah. 1,330 fund managers just want to have a little secret fun like old McCain.
- Why are all the photos of Palin gone from the State website as of yesterday?
- Why is her doctor no longer on staff at Mat Su where the baby was delivered?
- Why did Sean Hannity's website take down a thread on this?
- The virtual tour of the Mat Su hospital birthing facility is not working. This may be a glitch as well but the timing is odd
- Chris Ray/s MySpace page is scrubbed and the cached version gone from Google
- No lisiting on the hospital birth page from pre scrubbed/site take down
- This picture was found yesterday w/ a 2006 caption . it was used in 3/2008 newspsper article and I first found it as a 2007 family holiday photo on Thursday- just showing up today like that. Odd.
- The Mat Su site is now down, It was up as late as 10 tonite
- The cached page showing the doctor on staff is gone now as well