Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sail away


Lyrics: I'm sailing away, set an open course for the virgin sea I've got to be free, free to face the life that's ahead of me On board, I'm the captain, so climb aboard We'll search for tomorrow on every shore And I'll try, oh Lord, I'll try to carry on I look to the sea, reflections in the waves spark my memory Some happy, some sad I think of childhood friends and the dreams we had We live happily forever, so the story goes But somehow we missed out, on that pot of gold

This will be the third consecutive year Palin will use the state picnic as a personal stage. In 2007 she attended the down home bash after signing the Alaska Gasline Inducement Act into law, and in 2008, just before she hit the national campaign trail, she basked in celebrity glory before a crowd of 3,000 adoring picnic goers.

Update: The best darn quitter picnic video

No comments:

Post a Comment